Contact the Regional Adoption Agency
Derby City Council, Nottingham City Council, Derbyshire County Council and Nottinghamshire County Council have combined their adoption services to form a Regional Adoption Agency.
There is now one service, hosted by Nottinghamshire County Council, to provide adoption services across the four areas and we can accept adopters from across the East Midlands.
We have offices at:
- 2 - 6 Isabella Street, Nottingham, NG1 6AT
- Trent Bridge House, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6BJ
- The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS
- County Hall, Smedley Street, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG
Find out more
Visit the Regional Adoption Agency support page for information on the support we provide to people going through the adoption journey and afterwards.
Get in touch
To find out more about adopting with us, please get in touch.
Please note that Adoption East Midlands does not undertake assessments for step-parent adoptions. If you wish to speak to someone about how to adopt your step-child/ren, call the council for the area you live in.
- Tel: 0115 804 4567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org